Sunday, July 5, 2015

A Hat to Hide the Flaws

I'm riding the culottes bandwagon these days and loving it. Another pair, this time in white and longer in length. No more awkwardness I hope...oh well, not so much now. LOL.

This post actually is not about culottes anymore since I believe I have already talked much about it on my previous post. Now let's talk about hats.

The dressing landscape has evolved to include hats in one's daily wear. Unfortunately though, it's not happening soon in the Philippines. Not unless, you are in the entertainment industry. It's not so fair huh!?

Though hats cover the head, ironically, it opens ones character to the public. It could make for an effective or implausible impression. That is why it is proper to pick the best one that will be good for both your outfit and your personality. At times, the hat you wear reflects the mood you're in. So be very careful. Hat is a potent accessory that one wears to up his outfit but there are times when we wear hats because we want to hide our flaws. There you go! I gave it away! You guessed it right. I'm wearing a hat today to make up for a bad hair day. LOL.







There is really nothing to fear about wearing hats. Just be confident. 

Remember: wear something once and it’s novel, the second time it’s familiar, the third time it’s your signature. (borrowed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.